We are looking for an experienced training and development manager to assume responsibility for our organizational training strategy across the UK and Ireland together with its implementation and assessment of outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives in line with our company values also maintaining overall responsibility for management of our Quality Review (audit) programme.
You will work across all departments to get employees up to speed and then maintain competence in both their specific and the overall needs of the company. You will also have involvement in leading external client training as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Proven work experience as a training manager
· Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
· Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
· Excellent communication and leadership skills
· Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
· Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
· Good computer and database skills
· A suitable training qualification e.g. Level 3 and 4 Award in Education and Training or similar.